Things we expressly exclude from our service offering
Unlike many of our competitors, we try to be upfront about the services/prices we offer; we hope being up front about the things we exclude will be seen as trying to be an honest repairer. While many companies have similar policies, they prefer not to publish them publicly. We understand publishing this list can be seen as negative and that no customer likes to be hit with a list of exclusions, but we are part of the internet age and are aiming to be as transparent an operator as possible.
Excluded from our service offerings:
- Misuse or abusive use of the consumer product; including physical abuse;
- Incorrect operation or not following the operation instructions (as stated in the Product Operation Manual or manufacturer’s instructions provided with the consumer product);
- Improper installation; or incorrect application;
- Incorrect or improper maintenance or failure to maintain the Samsung consumer product;
- Failure to clean or improper cleaning of the product;
- Incorrect voltage or non-authorised electrical connections;
- Adverse external conditions such as power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, acts of God, acts of terrorism, damage caused by vermin, or any other act or circumstance beyond Samsung’s control;
- Exposure to excessive heat, moisture or dampness;
- Exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions;
- Use of non authorised, defective or incompatible parts;
- Repair, modification or other work carried out on the consumer product other than by Adelaide Washing Machine Repairs.
- Warranty for use outside normal domestic environment
- Liability for the prior installation
- Warranty on parts or labour not carried out by us
- Damage caused due to component condition, age or unforeseen defect.
- Travel outside our designated service area
- Repairs to DIY attempts
- Installation of parts supplied by others
- Plumbing repairs of any kind.
- Damage to floors, walls, cupboards, furnishings, carpet.